- GROUP EMPLOYEE BENEFIT PLAN DEVELOPMENT - MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION & SUPPLEMENTAL BENEFITS:
- Benefit evaluation and design
- Funding alternatives development and implementation, i.e. fully insured, self-funded ASO, level funded ASO , HRA, MEWAS and more
- Corporate cost and contributory analysis
- SHOP Marketplace health options
- Private Exchange health options
- Health & Life Insurance Licenses: Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana
- Group Benefits Disability Specialist – National Underwriters
- B.B.A in Marketing from the University of Cincinnati
Jake was born and raised in Cincinnati and currently resides in West Chester with his fiancé, Katelyn and their 3 shepherds, Raylan, Scout and Lola. When he isn’t at the office or in the field helping employers and employees control their healthcare costs, you can likely find him at a sporting event, concert, or volunteering with Samaritan’s Purse, Matthew 25 Ministries or the Special Olympics of Hamilton County.
*Jake Roehm is not affiliated or registered with Valmark Securities. Any information provided by Jake is no way related to Valmark Securities or its registered representatives.