Assisting employees and their families who are experiencing difficult times, and the resulting health, disability and life insurance claims, comes naturally for Craig, who served for 25 years as a hospital chaplain and church pastor before transitioning to a second career in employee benefits. Since 2002, Craig has represented Lang Financial Group in the Columbus metropolitan area, where he has lived with his wife for nearly 30 years.
Group Employee Benefit Plan Development – Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Plans
- Strategic Plan Design
- Funding Alternatives Development and Implementation, i.e. Fully Insured, Self-Funded ASO, Level-Funded ASO and HRA Integration
- Cost and Contributory Analysis
- SHOP Marketplace Health Options
- Private Exchange Health Options
Life and Disability Insurance Plan Development
- Needs-Based Plan Design Development
- Specialty Provisions for Professional Occupations, i.e., Physicians, Surgeons, Therapists, Attorneys, Architects, Engineers, etc.
- Contract Auditing and Analysis
- Cost Negotiations
Individual Health Plan Selection
- ACA Marketplace Plan Selection and Subsidy Eligibility
- OFF-Exchange Health Plan Selection
- Health and Life Insurance Licenses: Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Florida, Virginia
- Property and Casualty Insurance License: Ohio
- GDBS – Group Disability Benefit Specialist
- CBS – Chartered Benefit Consultant
*Craig Hayes is not affiliated or registered with Valmark Securities. Any information provided by Craig is no way related to Valmark Securities or its registered representatives.