- Employee Benefits
- Individual Insurance
- Determining Employers Overall Plan Strategy
- Management Philosophy Budget Consideration
- Employee Needs
Implementing and Communicating the Benefits
- Employee Education – Meetings, Handouts, Benefit Booklets
- Support HR
- Assist in Claim Resolution
- Life, Health and Accident License
- Licensed Medicare Advisor
- CLTC Licensed (Certified in Long Term Care)
- FFM Licensed (Federal Facilitated Market Place)
Alan came to Lang Financial Group in 1994. Previously, he spent 30 years working in his family’s jewelry business and served as CEO for last 10 years. Alan has the experience of having sat on both sides of the desk, which is helpful when working with businesses.
Alan graduated high school in 1962 from Cincinnati Country Day, and in 1966, he graduated from Michigan State University. A week after graduation, he married his wife of 48 years, Margo. They have two children and three beautiful grandchildren.
As a broker, Alan immediately learned the expression “people don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care” is very true. Alan cares about his clients, and when he meets them, it is not to sell them insurance, but to help them fill a need for protection for when that time comes. In his 20 year career, he has been thanked so many times by clients that he helped put protection in place for when they needed it. It is a rewarding career when you put your clients first.
*Alan Zeff is not affiliated or registered with Valmark Securities. Any information provided by Alan is no way related to Valmark Securities or its registered representatives.